This Policy also does not apply to the practices of unrelated third-party service providers or companies accessed through links provided for your convenience from the AchieveMission Site.
What information we collect
AchieveMission, or a service provider operating on AchieveMission's behalf, collects certain Nonpublic Personal Information ("NPI") which is submitted by you when you register as a User on the AchieveMission Site. You may also submit NPI to AchieveMission when you apply through the AchieveMission Site for a job opening at AchieveMission itself. The NPI may include, but may not be limited to:
- Your name
- Name of employer
- Home or office mailing address
- E-mail address
- Telephone, cellular and fax numbers
- Credit card information (if applicable).
When we disclose your nonpublic personal information
AchieveMission does not disclose NPI to any third party, except for the purposes of providing the Services to you, or as otherwise disclosed in this Policy. Specifically, we may share the NPI that we collect with the following entities:
- To service providers with whom we subcontract, including those who host and maintain the AchieveMission Site, and fulfillment companies who distribute our materials or handle billing for certain services
- To government agencies and law enforcement officials, when we are required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or when AchieveMission in its sole discretion, believes it is required or appropriate in order to comply with the law
- We also reserve the right to disclose NPI in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of AchieveMission's Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or as otherwise required or permitted by law. If AchieveMission merges with or is acquired by another organization, your NPI will be acquired by that organization.
Disclosures that you control
You should be aware that your User Name may be displayed throughout the AchieveMission Site and therefore may be available to the public. All of your activities on the AchieveMission Site may ultimately be traceable to your User Name. Other people can see your submissions and your postings to publicly-accessible sections of the AchieveMission Site. Therefore, if you associate your given name with your User Name, people who know you will be able to identify your activities and comments on the AchieveMission Site. AchieveMission is not responsible or liable for the consequences of this disclosure by you.
How we use your nonpublic personal information within AchieveMission
AchieveMission uses NPI collected from Users in order to administer the Services requested by you, to make the AchieveMission Site more useful, to respond to your queries, and to inform Users of new products and services offered on the AchieveMission Site. We also may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and administer the AchieveMission Site.
Your Internet Protocol address and information regarding the web pages on the AchieveMission Site that you visit, or that linked to the AchieveMission Site, may also be used to gather broad demographic information, interests, and behavior so that we may better understand our Users. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve the AchieveMission Site’ design and functionality. AchieveMission may share aggregated demographic, product usage, or traffic pattern information for marketing purposes with other organizations, but these statistics will include no NPI. Except as noted above, your NPI will not be shared with other organizations for marketing purposes without your consent.
Although the AchieveMission Site has security measures in place to protect against unauthorized access to and the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your NPI, Private Information, or other information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in an unauthorized manner. Certain information, including NPI and Private Information, may be transmitted by you and to you by unsecured electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
How to review and update your information
AchieveMission provides methods of updating your information and contact preferences. You may update your information and contact preferences online, or write, e-mail, or telephone us with changes to your information and contact preferences.
You may at any time request not to be contacted by AchieveMission. "Opt out" requests should be sent to the address indicated on the materials sent by AchieveMission or by replying to the email in which such material was sent, or by telephone to AchieveMission Customer Service. Please note that AchieveMission Customer Service may ask you to follow up your request in writing, for our records.
Linked Internet websites
Revisions to this Policy